Please Click Here for Registration
Please Click Here for IEEE Copy Right Form
Please Click Here for First Draft Program (19-10-2015 Booklet)
Please Click Here for Second Draft Program (29-10-2015 Booklet)
Please Click Here for Second Draft Program (30-10-2015 Booklet)
Call for Papers
International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications, ICRERA-2015
The purpose of the International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA) 2015 is to bring together researchers, engineers, manufacturers, practitioners and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in renewable energy research and applications.
After the success of the first, second and third edition of ICRERA in Nagasaki, Madrid and Milwakuee this fourth ICRERA will continue promoting and disseminating knowledge concerning several topics and technologies related to renewable (green) energy systems and sources. ICRERA aims to present important results to the international community of renewable energy fields in the form of research, development, applications, design and technology. It is therefore aimed at assisting researchers, scientists, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast on new developments in their specialist fields and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
Topics within the scope of the conference include the following areas, but not limited to:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs) as Wind Power, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Energy Storage
- New Trends and Technologies for RESSs
- Policies and Strategies for RESSs
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System (RES) to Grid
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies for RESs
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for RESs
- Control Techniques for RESs
- Grid Interactive Systems Used in Hybrid RESs
- Performance Analysis of RESs
- Hybrid RESSs
- Decision Support Systems for RESSs
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications for Industries
- RESSs for Electrical Vehicles and Components
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Studies for RESs and Applications
- Computational Methods for RESSs
- Energy Savings for Vehicular Technology, Power Electronics, Electric Machinery and Control, etc.
- New Approaches in Lightings
- Public Awareness and Education for Renewable Energy and Systems
- Reliability and Maintenance in RESSs
- Smart grids and RESSs
- Safety and Security of RESSs
- Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Cities
- Future Challenges and Directions for RESSs
Long Digest Submission: IEEE format, minimum 3 - 5 pages, including figures
Selected papers will be published in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications, and International Journal of Renewable Energy Research
ICRERA 2015 Author Deadlines:
|3 to 5 Pages Long Digest Submission Deadline||
July 1, 2015
|Notification of acceptance:||August 31, 2015|
|Final submissions due:||October 1, 2015|
|Dates for Conference||November 22-25, 2015|
On behalf of organizing committee, we would like to invite you to submit articles to ICRERA 2015.
Proposals for special sessions, workshops, tutorials, challenges, competitions, etc. are most welcome.
Awards will be provided to some Outstanding Paper and some Student Excellent Presentation selected and conferred by the ICRERA 2015 Program Committee. In order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference.