Call for Papers
International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications, ICRERA-2016
The purpose of the International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA) 2016 is to bring together researchers, engineers, manufacturers, practitioners and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in renewable energy research and applications.
After the successes of the first, the second, the third and the fourth editions of ICRERA in Nagasaki (2012), Madrid (2013), Milwaukee (2014) and Palermo (2015), the fifth ICRERA in Birmingham/UK will continue promoting and disseminating the knowledge concerning several topics and technologies related to renewable (green) energy systems and sources. It is our happiness to share with you that 142 selected papers out of 300 papers at ICRERA2015 have been proposed for possible publications in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics (39 papers), IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications (40 papers), and International Journal of Renewable Energy Research (63 Papers). Up to now, all papers presented at ICRERA conferences have been published in IEEE Xplore and Thomson Reuters.
ICRERA aims to present important results to the international community of renewable energy fields in the form of research, development, applications, design and technology. It is therefore aimed at assisting researchers, scientists, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast on new developments in their specialist fields and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
Topics within the scope of the conference include the following areas, but not limited to:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs) as Wind Power, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Energy Storage
- New Trends and Technologies for RESSs
- Policies and Strategies for RESSs
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System (RES) to Grid
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies for RESs
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for RESs
- Control Techniques for RESs
- Grid Interactive Systems Used in Hybrid RESs
- Performance Analysis of RESs
- Hybrid RESSs
- Decision Support Systems for RESSs
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications for Industries
- RESSs for Electrical Vehicles and Components
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Studies for RESs and Applications
- Computational Methods for RESSs
- Energy Savings for Vehicular Technology, Power Electronics, Electric Machinery and Control, etc.
- New Approaches in Lightings
- Public Awareness and Education for Renewable Energy and Systems
- Reliability and Maintenance in RESSs
- Smart grids and RESSs
- Safety and Security of RESSs
- Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Cities
- Future Challenges and Directions for RESSs
Long Digest Submission: IEEE format, minimum 3 - 5 pages, including figures
Selected papers will be published in following journals cited in SCI with higher impact factors.
- IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics,
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications,
- International Journal of Renewable Energy Research
- Environmental Science and Pollution Research.
ICRERA 2016 Author Deadlines:
3 to 5 Pages Long Digest
June 15, 2016
Notification of acceptance:
August 31, 2016
Final submissions due:
October 1, 2016
October 7, 2016
October 15, 2016
Dates for Conference
November 20-23, 2016
On behalf of organizing committee, we would like to invite you to submit articles to ICRERA 2016. Proposals for special sessions, workshops, tutorials, challenges, competitions, etc. are most welcome.
Awards will be provided to some Outstanding Paper and some Student Excellent Presentation selected and conferred by the ICRERA 2016 Program Committee. In order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference.
Prof. Dr. Nagi FAHMI
General Chair, ICRERA
Prof. Dr. ILHAMI COLAK General Co-hair, ICRERA
Prof. Dr. FUJIO KUROKAWA